Department of Physical Education organized a 15-Day Fitness Camp and a one-week Yoga Camp in the college premises. Students from the college participated and excelled in various sports. The highlights of sports’ achievements for the session 2020-21 are as follows:
Mr. Natin Mavi, B.A. (P) II year
- Participated in 68th senior national kabaddi championship 2020-21 held at Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Mr. Ritish Thakur , B.Sc. (Electronics) II year
- Attained 3rd Position in X senior National Kurash Men’s championship
Omprakash B.A. (P) 3rd year
- Secured 1st Position in National Sikh Taekwondo game held at Delhi .2020-21 held at Panchwarhi, Madhya Pradesh.
Mr. Romy Dabas, B.A. (P) 1st Year
- Attained 3rd Position in 38 National Netball Championship held at Bhilai, Chhattisgarh.
Chander Dev Kirad B.A. (Hons.) Hindi 1st year
- 3rd Position in National Sikh Taekwondo game held at Delhi.
Shalini B.A. ( P) 1st year year following detail
- 2nd position in Delhi Olympic Games 2020-21 held at New Delhi
Mr. Varun Bhardwaj, B.A. (P) 2nd Year
- 3rd Position in 5 km marathon Haryana District Athletic Championship held at sports complex Faridabad, Haryana.